Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am pretty sure that Belarus had a more efficient election...

Anyone notice that we finished voting for SBA leadership on April 12th and today is April 19th and we still don't know who won? I am guessing voter turnout was about 47%, which means there are at the most 500 votes to count...and they were done ONLINE, so 7 days is a reasonable amount of time to tally them...

Word on the street is that, surprise surprise, "the technology has failed" and that we will have a NEW election on Monday using blue ink, fingers and monkey symbols.

This is just like the time I went to the booth on S6 to complain about my "wireless" not working and them telling me to get an ethernet cable to fix it. I tried to explain that such a remedy would make my internet access "wire-full," but they didn't seem to get it.

No comments: